Balloon delivery is available 7 days a week between 8AM - 9PM and SAME DAY DELIVERY is available on most items. You will be asked to select a delivery date and time when confirming your balloon purchase. Most items are available same day or next day delivery but this will be confirmed when you select a date and submit.
We can delivery to any BH postcode covering Bournemouth, Poole, Broadstone, Christchurch, Ferndown, New Milton, Ringwood, Swanage, Verwood, Wareham and Wimborne with permission from the owner. This includes residential and commercial properties.
We have the right to refuse delivery if we believe it to be dangerous for our staff.
BH1, BH2, BH3, BH4, BH5, BH6, BH7, BH8, BH9, BH10, BH11, BH12, BH13, BH14, BH15 £4.95
BH16, BH18, BH21, BH22, BH23, BH24, BH31 £7.95
BH19, BH20, BH25 £9.95
Same Day Delivery £9.99
The minimum spend for delivery is £10.
Free balloon delivery is available for orders over £50 with the same delivery address and time slot. Orders over £50 with different delivery address and/or time slot will be charged at the normal delivery fee based on the delivery postcode.
There may be occasions when the system double books a delivery slot. In the unlikely event this happens we will contact you to select another suitable time.
Prearranged collection is available from The Triangle, Bournemouth.
Balloon delivered outside the BH postcode is available; please call 07780110725 for further details and costs.
If your item is faulty then you will be entitled to a full refund within 7 days of delivery.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks from returning the faulty item, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Items that are accepted following a delivery are non-refundable unless faulty.
PLEASE NOTE: Wham Bam Balloon can not be held responsible for balloons that pop once delivered and in your possession. Here are some tips on how to look after your balloon(s).
- Balloons can be punctured easily. Please keep them away from sharp objects including corners of furniture, car doors and rough surfaces.
- Static can potentially make balloons burst, please don’t place them near computers, TVs etc.
- Helium gas expands in the heat & contracts in colder temperatures. Keeping the balloons in an even temperature will reduce the risk of burst or deflating and prolong its life.
- Although balloons can be enjoyed outside, the changing environments such as temperature changes, wind & rain can affect the balloons life. Please take care when placing balloons outside, making sure they are kept away from trees, walls & fences. Latex balloons will oxidase (lose their shine & become a matt colour) when left outside.
- Be careful when handling balloons especially children as they are prone to pop so please handle with care.